zondag 22 mei 2011

23 april 2011

On April 23 was the Benelux championship country dancing in Sittard. We had to get up at 7:30. We had to drive one houre before we arrived!! I was participating the group social female. We should have been with 5 girls, but only 3 of them showed up. This time, a friend of me borrowed me some competition clothes. I liked them a lot! It was a white body with skirt, a black body with skirt and a glitter t-shirt with baggy trousers. I had to do 3 dances, and they all went well. For the first dance, I was very nervous. I was shivering on the dancefloor. But after this dance, everything went fine. When I had finished my dances, we had to wait 4 houres for the results! When the time has come, everybody came back inside. Eventually, I was 3th of the 3. Actually I was 3th of the 5, but I don't count the other 2 girls who weren't there. When we were riding back home, my friend asked that we first go drink something. We arrived back home at 23:30. I was very tired and actually disappointed. It was the last time I participated in a contest. But, I still dance and will never stop!!

Hope you liked this story,
greetz Dorien.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten